Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Football and your son's

This post is for all my friends who are debating whether or not to let their son's play football this fall.  There are so many worse scenarios than ours but it has forever changed my thoughts, fears and opinions about football.  If you saw me at Target today, I have my FSU t-shirt on.  I LOVE football season!!!  BUT---- do the research.  There is nothing new under the sun with football....studies are just coming to light and concussions are a very popular topic for the media.  BUT...when you know better you should do better.  Get informed, get educated and make the best choice for your son!! 

If interested, read my blog starting back last September.

For us, football is out for now.  One year later Clay is still dealing with the aftermath of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment