Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I write too much on facebook...but I have a lot to say!

I love reading friends blogs but never thought about starting one for myself...I think it will be like the baby book that my children will never have.  Of course, the first child (children) have one that goes all the way until the day Clay was born.  He also has one with three whole pages of the pictures from the day he was born.  I tried scrapbooking but was not very successful at that.  If you know me at all...you know I love to start a project...but completing it has always been a problem. 

My husband, Brantlee, and my four children are my life.  The children do and say so many crazy, amazing, ridiculous things that I want to document and remember...I think that is the reason I got on FB to begin with.  But the stories I have to tell want fit in the  FB status bar. I love to look back and see what we were doing in the past.  I looked into a way to print out my FB but could not figure that out.  So, here I am on Blogger! 

I have been married to my college sweetheart for 15 year.  We had twin daughters, Lawson and Logan July 1, 2000.  Clay came along VERY soon after.  He was born April 26, 2002.  We knew we wanted a large family (even though our families did not believe us.) But, we waited 4 years to have Evelyn.  She was born November 28, 2006. 

I taught Special Education for 5 years, until I got pregnant with the girl.  I am now a stay at home mom.  Brantlee is an agricultural chemical sales representative for MANA Inc.  He covers several states and travels all the time.   The traveling life is all we have ever really known.  When we were first married, he was home a week, gone a week.  It works for us!  You know the old saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder!"  Well, it is TRUE!

So, that is me!  I am living my dream.  All I ever wanted to do was be a stay at home mom, just like mine! I do, however, spend a lot of time in "mommy timeouts" and I am usually convinced that I am screwing my kids up but I am doing the best I can.  I'm doing the best I can was my second choice for my blog.   I think blogging will be a fun thing for me to do when Brantlee is out of town and it will give my children a good laugh one day!   So here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment